~╥⌂The Wavemaster's Club╥⌂~

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by Rinhanakimi, Aug 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Rinhanakimi

Rinhanakimi Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Hiya! So I thought it'd be a good idea to do this! I feel like I play this alpha test more than I should xD Either that or I'm just online when everyone is asleep. All that aside, I'm Rinhanakimi and I'm a lvl 24 Wavemaster. Hoping to find more Wavemasters as soon as this game picks up(which it will because it is AWESOME!). I don't really think there should be any rules I think. Other than you gotta be a Wavemaster xD Welp, I think thats about it. Hi! :D
  2. Extian

Extian Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    I will also be a Wavemaster, though I don't think I'll be playing til the game is more further along.
  3. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    My other character, Vortex, is a wavemaster. But don't get attached to your level. There has been issues on this build with levels.
  4. Rinhanakimi

Rinhanakimi Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    yeah.... back at lvl 1 today :'( Also. Is there anything I can do to contribute to the game? I dont have much cash, but I'd love to help in anyway I can.
  5. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    In my signature there is a link to the donations page.

Any money is appreciated I know I've only done a few small donations myself but they went to some cool things.

Other then that, post on the forum and give any input u have for the game. Sometimes Keramory will ask for our input on something game related. Also play the tests, report the bugs and post ways u think the game can improve. All awesome ways to help the game. Just being an active community helps show the project is still alive and keeps new members coming and staying.
  6. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    I may at one point make a cleric alt.

Just by playing the alpha and reporting what happens is, in my opinion at least, a big contribution to the dev.s
  7. Silaan

Silaan Man Behind the Mask! Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    I will be a Reaper... which are AoE-fighters using Scythes... Funnily thought, in the Lore of the game there were that wavemaster-sect worshipping Luna that were also called Reapers... does that count? XD
    calmchaos likes this.
  8. Miyavina

Miyavina Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello, I have just started playing last night. Still a lv 1 but a wavemaster nonetheless. u.u

I truly think this is a great project and idea, so I will definitely be donating to the cause.
  9. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    They are currently taking donations through PayPal. I have a link to that page in my signature. Eventually they are also planning a kickstarter as well. Current donations will help them get to the point they want the game to be when they launch the kickstarter.

And thanks for your donation :)
  10. Miyavina

Miyavina Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    It's not a problem at all!
    I did see the draft for the kickstarter and would love to get the word out on that when it does become live.
    I've already been telling my friends about this and they seem quite interested. :D
  11. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    I plan on having a wavemaster character at some point.

Yes, simply playing through all the bugginess and letting us know what happens is the main reason the updates keep coming out.

It won't be live for quite some time, but keep looking out for something in the (maybe) near future (depends on a few things).
  12. Case unkadios

Case unkadios Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I just started playing recently and am a wavemaster. They seam really fun. I hope they come out with a section of spells soon for the wavemaster, it's going to be so cool XD
  13. Azure

Azure Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have intended on maining a wavemaster since I joined this community :D
  14. Case unkadios

Local Time:
    Sweet, me too
  15. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would also like to join this club, disassociated with the alpha I`ve yet to include myself in, I`d still like to wonder if there was anything I could do also. .3. I don`t think I can support it financially, but what if say, I became rather increasing better at blender. Would there be textures I could work with, and register back in with you guys, or is that kinda easy to the point that it is unnecessary?
  16. Case unkadios

Local Time:
    hi all is anyone still here?
  17. Keyastor

Keyastor Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I've always been interested in wave masters so I will give it a try and would love to group with everyone.