Comments on Profile Post by Lunex

1. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    Yeah I did for some classes. Can't say I'm very good, most of my work is just free hand
    Nov 3, 2018
  2. Lunex
    Lunex
    Program(s) you used?
    Nov 3, 2018
  3. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    We used adobe illustrator, photoshop, and I can't remember the 3rd. In my free time I've used Clipstudio.
    Nov 3, 2018
  4. Lunex
    Lunex
    Damn, I was hoping it wasn't adobe. I'm trying to find an alternate that doesn't require subscription, but has similar functionality.
    Nov 3, 2018
  5. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    I know a few alternates. clip studio has some similar functions. its a one time buy. it goes on sale a lot if you want save some money and I think I know 1 or 2 free ones for you
    Nov 3, 2018
  6. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    artweaver I used and with a little interface management can function exactly like photoshop. Krita is also a good one but I never got too into it, suffered a pc failure around that time.
    Nov 3, 2018
  7. Lunex
    Lunex
    Those do seem like some nice programs (after watching a few demonstrations in videos). Although I'm seeing a lot a freehand work, which is my Achilles heel, even more so with computer drawing. Maybe one day I can figure that out, but for right now, I want to be able to do similar things to what I lost posted in my digital art thread.
    Nov 3, 2018
  8. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    I know they have vector features. Not sure how indepth and have support for plugins and the like
    Nov 3, 2018
  • Facebook