Comments on Profile Post by Cerberuspaw

1. Mattimao1239
    Mattimao1239
    Surgery tomorrow man, thanks bro it means alot :) I'll be on a bunch now that this is nearly over.
    Jul 2, 2015
  2. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    I'm extremely happy to hear. Here's to a short downtime recovery.
    Jul 2, 2015
  3. Mattimao1239
    Mattimao1239
    Rest is for the weak! MUAHAHAHA
    Jul 24, 2015
  4. Mattimao1239
    Mattimao1239
    Cerb!!!!!! How to see you when I come back, hope you're doing well man.

Have you talked to Crim on steam or anything lately? I tried finding him on FB, thinking of adding you and a few others although I am reluctant because I post political crap like nonstop.

I really do hope you're doing well man!
    Apr 6, 2017
  5. Mattimao1239
    Mattimao1239
    *hope

The Matti derps are still here muahahahaha /cry
    Apr 6, 2017
  6. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    Nah Crim took a sabatical from Steam and online activity. He said a year off maybe longer. I'm glad to see notifications from you its been too long.
    Apr 7, 2017
  7. Mattimao1239
    Mattimao1239
    Yeah I thought he did :/

I am trying to come back on a regular basis, hopefully we can catch up and everything. Thought I'd do a soft comeback and post a bit of Archaeology stuff and try to get people to have a bit of a back and forth lol
    Apr 7, 2017
  8. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    Might be a little hard the forum activity has but flat lined. Flame and Lunex are keeping it pretty much together, while others have moved to lurker status
    Apr 7, 2017
  9. Mattimao1239
    Mattimao1239
    Yeah :/ buuuuuuuuut Never give up, never surrender! If we can shill around on some other sites we might be able to bring in another wave of support to the game, group and forum. Might even result in more donations :D
    Apr 7, 2017
  10. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    Yeah but we have to wait for the staff to revive, and reinstate donations before any of that
    Apr 7, 2017
  11. Mattimao1239
    Mattimao1239
    Has Siegfre been active? I've seen Kale and Keramory but Siegfre doesn't have a last seen on ____ I think I read somewhere that he had a IRL commitment
    Apr 8, 2017
  12. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    I've seen his go active but only rarely and its for short periods
    Apr 9, 2017
  13. Mattimao1239
    Mattimao1239
    Balls. Well I am sure another surge of activity will pop up sometime soon.
    Apr 18, 2017
  • Facebook