Comments on Profile Post by calmchaos

1. Sigurd
    Sigurd
    Eeeeeeeeehhhhh... Not... really. Not since I became single. I've been playing video games for the most part. Luckily I have a lot of multiplayer ones so I can play with my friends. Other than that nothing. Though once I get my key for donating $40 I'll be playing The World non-stop.
    Jul 31, 2014
  2. calmchaos
    calmchaos
    Um, there's not really much of The World to play right now. If you get *really* creative after the first 20 hours, I could see it happening. Actually, I know of a couple people who get on a few hours a week. If you'd like, I can see if they'll play with you. I'd get with you, but my computer can't handle it.
    Jul 31, 2014
  3. calmchaos
    calmchaos
    At least you've dated someone somewhat recently. The last time I dated anyone was two and a half years ago.

Which games? Let's see... the last games I played this month were... Dynasty Warriors 8, DW Gundam Reborn, Naruto Ninja Storm 3, and Dark Souls II. Oh, and a little bit of Tales of Graces f.

Sorry for this double post. The character count limit is 400 on profiles.
    Jul 31, 2014
  4. Sigurd
    Sigurd
    When I got my backer key before my laptop crapped out on me all I did was run around while listening to music. To be honest just sitting idle in the game is relaxing to me. And sooooo many games. I'd say just look at my steam library
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ace9817/games/
    Jul 31, 2014
  5. calmchaos
    calmchaos
    Mount Your Friends?
    xD
    Jul 31, 2014
  6. Sigurd
    Sigurd
    Duh. Don't you know Mounting your Friends is the best thing to do late at night while shouting loudly.
    Jul 31, 2014
  7. calmchaos
    calmchaos
    You might as well break the fourth wall while you're at it.
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Facebook