Comments on Profile Post by Krescent

1. Krescent
    Krescent
    :Phantasy Star IV*
    Apr 6, 2014
  2. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    You and me are in the same boat... 3 of those games are on my must finish list along with about 35 others T^T
    Apr 6, 2014
  3. Oberon
    Oberon
    Omg....okami and persona 4 dem feels....have you ever finished any kingdom hearts game? 2 is the better of the main ones imo.
    Apr 6, 2014
  4. Krescent
    Krescent
    Kingdom hearts 2 was the first one i played and beat. I didn't even touch kingdom hearts 1 until a week ago.

35... wow. If a lot of them are RPGs I suggest multigrinding (if you got enough TVs/Consoles). Nothing like coming back to a game after a month only to find that you're about 20 levels higher than you should be.
    Apr 7, 2014
  5. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    yeah almost all of those are rpg's but most of em them are on the same system. Currently playing NI No Kuni(PS3) and Star Ocean til the end of time(PS2)
    Apr 7, 2014
  6. Krescent
    Krescent
    See i've been meaning to get into the star ocean series because star ocean 1 was made by (some of?) the same people that made tales of phantasia. I still haven't played much of star ocean 1 :/
    Apr 7, 2014
  7. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    I've played Star Ocean one on PSP I like it alot. Haven't finished it :/ though. Tales of Phantasia I'm playing on my phone and I can honestly say Tales of ... has never disappointed me.
    Apr 7, 2014
  8. Oberon
    Oberon
    I need to finish ni no kuni :l...I have never played a tales of, I really should but dunno where to start. KH2 is the best, tbh kh is um....good but not as good. Still u gotta finish okami and persona 4....dem feeeeeels, D:<

Also good gameplay and....(feels)
    Apr 7, 2014
  9. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    how far are you in ni no kuni? As for a tales game any will work to pick up and play all but a few have anything to do with each other
    Apr 7, 2014
  10. Krescent
    Krescent
    feels are everything. feels are life... (feels).

i will finish okami after lunar 2. but then again phantasy star iv...
    Apr 7, 2014
  11. Oberon
    Oberon
    that is the dilemma of every game almost done with this but then there's then....but then I wanna play that....it's a vicious train of eviiiil.

Last I remember from ni no kuni was fighting queen lowlah.
    Apr 7, 2014
  12. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    oh much farther than me I've been on a capturing spree and have made it as far as the time spell
    Apr 8, 2014
  13. Oberon
    Oberon
    Well, get on it! Choppy chop! *coming from a person who hasn't touched the game in months* >.>
    Apr 8, 2014
  14. Oberon
    Oberon
    Also, it finally hit me what wild arms was. I was wondering why it kept seeming familiar, then I actually looked it up. I played it so long ago I'd almost forgotten. In retrospect idk how I forgot because when I did play it back then I always thought if mad, flailing arms.
    Apr 8, 2014
  15. Krescent
    Krescent
    i got wild arms 3 at gamestop along with like 10 other ps2 games. they were all 75% off i think.
    Apr 8, 2014
  16. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    That's where I got my Wild Arms 3 from but GS hasn't sold PS2 games in my area for almost 2 years
    Apr 8, 2014
  17. Oberon
    Oberon
    I got wild arms back when it first came out though so I barely remember what it was about. Okami however *hint hint* I bought 4 times. Twice for ps2, once for wii, and then the HD version for ps3. Don't judge me. Granted I probably have played KH2, .hack//imoq and .hack//gu 1-3 as much and many more times than Okami.
    Apr 8, 2014
  18. Oberon
    Oberon
    To be honest I only finished Okami twice, once when I was too young to fully appreciate it then again last year when i was really able to feel the feels.

And as far as buying ps2 games I have to go to ebay for most of them. For the rest I had to mod my ps2 and....locate....copies >.>
    Apr 8, 2014
  19. Krescent
    Krescent
    i've been wanting to mod my ps2, but i'm very lazy. it would save me so much money... i could also get that new ffxi expansion on there so i don't have to trade my comfy pillows and 14inch SD tv.

i remember walking into GS back in 2007/2008 and seeing GU vol 2 on the shelf. i had vol 1 beaten for like a year, so needless to say i was a very happy kid.
    Apr 8, 2014
  20. Krescent
    Krescent
    it's a shame it isn't that easy to find them now (unless you wanna spend 40 bucks on amazon/ebay. i hate myself when i do that.)
    Apr 8, 2014
  21. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    Got my vol1 and 2 just in the last week or two traded an extra PS2 memory card for them.
    Apr 8, 2014
  22. Oberon
    Oberon
    Hax! I call hax vol1 AND 2 for the price of a mem card??? So much life hax.
    Soft modding is easier....it doesn't even take that long, though reading the instructions it may...swapmagic is another option as is freemcboot.
    Apr 8, 2014
  23. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    yup long time acquaintances and I've done an amazing amount of favors for people and work for people. So usually when things come up I'm first thought. :D
    Apr 8, 2014
  24. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    that and ppl that know me realize I'm a huge nerd and geek and enjoy gaming everything
    Apr 8, 2014
  25. Krescent
    Krescent
    so yea i ran out of milk. go to the store and fetch me some, and vol 3 is yours.
    Apr 10, 2014
  26. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    If your serious I will order milk online and have it delivered to you
    Apr 10, 2014
  27. Krescent
    Krescent
    damn i didn't think about that <.<

YOU CAN HAVE MY VOLUME 3 WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS! (on a side note this game is very expensive on amazon and ebay it seems...)
    Apr 10, 2014
  28. Krescent
    Krescent
    modding your ps2 would be the best (cheapest) bet
    Apr 10, 2014
  29. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    extremely so *nods* I've seen more than my fair share of expensive games
    Apr 10, 2014
  30. Cerberuspaw
    Cerberuspaw
    Like the original chrono trigger
    Apr 10, 2014
  31. Krescent
    Krescent
    every time i try to play chrono trigger i get to the time wizard guy, and then my save data is gone. i will beat that game oneday.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Facebook